Big Smiles! - Portrait Preview {Massachusetts Photographer - International Wedding Photographer}


I hope the holidays went well for all of my friends and readers out there.  This holiday season I was booked solid between travel, spending time with the family and two portraiture sessions and a wedding.

Now that I'm back home, I'm available for booking, so send me a line if you want to work together in 2014.  I'd love to meet you and your family, do engagement shots or family photos.

Up above we have a great portrait shot from a Christmas Eve family photoshoot I did in Michigan.  These kids were practically all models, Rhiannon had a great energy and smile, and her brother Xavier was super easy to direct and had a natural sense of where to look.  They were such fun to work with, I wish I'd gotten more time with them.  We had a big family to get through, and they were some of the first that I got to shoot.

Thanks so much to the family.  I'll have a few more previews as I continue editing, and I can't wait to show them off.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment