Photos In Swamp Ape

Hi there friends!

Welcome to the New Year! I hope that 2018 is all that you can make of it. This is really late, but I do hope that everyone is having a good new year, especially if you've had a rough past few years. January has absolutely flown by, but I still wanted to get in a Happy New Year before February!

Are you ready for the cold weather? It feels like it came on all at once and now we're smack in the middle of winter without any preparation for it. I love snow, but these super low temperatures can go away whenever they want. Brrr!

Back in January 2017 I had some photos published in Swamp Ape Review. I haven't had much chance to show off my photographic work in print, so this was an exciting first for me! Both of the published photos are from a autumn trip to Lake George, so they are quite old, but I love that more people got to see them through the magazine.

The 2017 issue is still up if you'd like to peruse it. Please check it out!





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment