Photos with Synergy

Hi there friends!

Long time no see! Lots of things have happened, good and bad between this post and my last. I'm really glad for the holiday season and all the time off I have from school.

That's right! I went back to school at the beginning of this calendar year. See, I told you  -- it's been a lifetime since I've posted! My photography studio, which I reopened this spring, is now called Erin McClain Studio. I've taken so many photos since then! I wanted to share some of the great highlights of the work I've done since then, so expect a few more posts from me soon.

For now, let me share one of my favorite photos from this summer. Meet Synergy Real Estate:






I had such a good time photographing Synergy. They were a wonderful group with such good energy, and their closeness came out in the photos. They were warm and welcoming, and absolutely great models.

We did headshots and group photos together, and I had such a good time capturing them in the late summer light. It was amazing time to go out and do group shots. Before we worked together, we talked a lot about how we wanted the shots to feel, and the look behind them. We shot both inside and outdoors, so we could get a range of shots, all at the location of their choosing. All of that planning paid off -- look at this group!

Thank you Synergy! I had a great time meeting you all. Best of luck in the future!


And a few of the portraits:






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment