Fabric Roundup

Hey friends!

I haven't forgotten my surface pattern design buddies out there. I hope you're still there, or if you're new, welcome! I didn't get to do quite as much fabric design this year as I would have liked, but I did do a lot of work on my painting and watercolors, coming in another post. There are a few new fabrics I designed and put for sale on Spoonflower this year, and I've rounded them up here.

Turquoise Mosaic -- I made this for the mosaic challenge on spoonflower.com, and I really love the way it came out.


turquoise mosaic
I went mod retro for a couple of designs too! These were fun to make, and I love the feel of them.

mod blue rectangles

mod pink rectangles


And here's Purple Knots, which I designed for a friend. I'm not actually sure when I made this print, but I don't think I've featured it here before. It's a repeating design of a stylized Celtic Knot, tone on tone.

Purple knots

There you have it! All of these designs are available for purchase in my Spoonflower shop. Click here to be taken to my shop. Hopefully in the next month or so I'll have a few more to add to this collection. I'm really looking forward to bringing back some of the floral and damask inspired prints that I love to make so much.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment