Flying Time

Hi everyone!

This week really went by quickly.  There's a few things to share before we get to the gloriousness that is the weekend.

Some of my plaids are now on sale at Spoonflower, including this one.  This is dusky berry plaid, and I really love the way the colors play against each other.  It's a lovely design.  If I get around to sewing something I'd really like to see this in a skirt of shirtdress.

dusky berry plaid
Dusky Berry Plaid - Click to go to Spoonflower



There's also a new piece on sale at Society6.  This is Donata Chevron as a phone case, though I think it looks really good as a tote bag and mug as well.  It makes a trippy looking clock.

Donata Chevron.  Click to go to S6
This pattern actually started out as a fabric design, but I could never quite get it right.  The lines never met correctly once I put the pattern into repeat, so instead of scrapping it, I brought it over to society6.  I thought it would look good on a range of accessories, and I think it does.  So at least the whole design didn't have to be scrapped.

I am going to list some of my digital space art illustrations for sale in my etsy shop.  I've acquired some premium matte photo paper and I like the results when I print my space art out on them.  I think they will make a great addition to my stores, and are already in my S6 shop.

Have a good weekend!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment