Summer designs

I've been enjoying my relaxed schedule for production, but I have done a few paintings so far this summer.  Here they are as products on Society6 and fabric from Spoonflower.

 Beach Stripe Pillow



Beach Stripes

seaglass mosaic


In this time off I was able to score a new Nikon on sale, and I'm slowly getting used to it.  It's a film camera instead of a digital SLR, and a very welcome addition to my camera stable.  I find myself taking more time setting up shots now, and thinking about the composition of a shot a little bit more.  I like that it has made me a little more thoughtful with my work.

As a side note, I've purchased three of my watercolor designs as rugs from Society6 and I absolutely love them.  The smallest size works well in my bathroom, and I'm impressed with the durability of the rugs.  They are completely flat and all I've done is put a small eco rug pad underneath to prevent slippage.  They work so well!  I think I might get a clock from my bathroom with one of my watercolors as a backing design as well.  I'll write it up if I do.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment