Mars Stripes & Updates

I listed this pattern, Mars Stripes in my Society6 shop recently.  It's a fun, textured pattern, a play on big horizontal stripes that's a little faded and otherworldly.  It looks really great on the products.





I've also updated my main website, made it a little fresher.  It's still Rains on the Plain, but I've updated the pages so that all of my shops are more easily accessible and I've reinstated my gallery of Space Art.  I also changed the image on the homepage and added my instagram to my social media buttons along the bottom.  It feels a little warmer now that there's more content.

There's still a few more Lightroom Presets that I've made that I haven't yet listed for sale.  The summer heat and jury duty have me a bit behind schedule.  In the queue, I've got some new space art digital paintings I've been working on, as well as a few other illustrations for fabric design.  I've been trying to get at least five new fabrics for sale each month, but I often wind up revamping pieces I've done previously that didn't come out quite right.  There are at least a few fabric designs up each month, even if all five don't make the final cut.

Spoonflower is offering new Peel and Stick Woven Wallpapers.  They're available with the regular wallpapers, but as a different option in the drop down menu.  Peel and Stick Wallpaper is a good way to go if you've shelves to line, or want to make the back of a bookcase a little more interesting.  Any of my designs that are offered as wallpaper also come in the peel and stick version.  My Spoonflower shop also has the Mars Stripes design available in fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap.

Oh and my writing!  It's always slow going for me during the summer, no matter what projects I try to work on.  I should take it as a sign and just go on a vacation break during the summer, but I never do.  But my writing project continue, and my first short story - the one I mentioned a few posts back - should be published this month.  I'm so ready to see this anthology and check out the work of everyone involved.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment