New Fabric For Sale

Here's a few new fabric designs of mine that went on sale this month on Spoonflower:


Winter Trees

This one is called Winter Trees.  Click on the design to be taken to the page.  I drew this mainly for myself because I like the look of bare trees and the different colors of them seemed wintry to me.  I wanted to use this design as liner paper for my cabinets.




ditzy flowers

This design is called Ditzy Flowers.  It's a watercolor floral against a light yellow background.  I have a sample of this on the Spoonflower's Satin LMTD, and it's gorgeous.  The limited edition fabric choices are still available, and incredibly beautiful.  It makes the color so wonderfully rich and really brings out the designs.

It's inching towards the end of the month and I can't believe how quickly autumn has come upon us.  I am working on new items for the holiday season and gearing up for a new year.  It seems like 2014 flew by to me, but I'm really optimistic about the last part of the year.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment