A Work in Progress



Such a lovely photo isn't it?  I haven't quite thought up a name for this one yet, but here is a work in progress.  It's from a sunny fall day at the beach, but it could be any sunny, gorgeous day, with gently lapping waves making soft treads upon the beach.

I like the colors, but I think it could do with a little more umph.  So I'll take my time, add some texture and try to do some new adjustments until the photo itself really sparkles and stands out.

In other news, there's free shipping until Oct 13 in my Society6 store by clicking this link.  Not only does Society6 offer my space art prints, but also accessories like phone cases and laptop skins all featuring my art.  The offer excludes throw pillows with inserts, framed prints and stretched canvases.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment