Slush Pile: A Cyanotype



I've wanted to make a cyanotype inspired photo for a while, so I figured I'd start with this night time picture of Boston.  It's from the same roll as my last slush pile picture, but a little later in the night.  The various blues in this piece came out really nicely, and it looks a little eerie as well as interesting.

I made this starting with the cyanotype present effect in Lightroom and then moved it to Photoshop to add texture, blurring and the vignette.

Anyway, hopefully by the end of next week I will have more items up in both of my shops, since I'm doing a big work push right now.  I want to get a good inventory going on before the holiday sales start.  Sign up for my newsletter so you can get coupons and the like for the holiday season.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment