Away, Away

I'm going off to the big city for the weekend!  I am attending Book Expo America's Power Readers day on Saturday in NYC.  Hopefully I'll come back with a bag full of books and a camera filled with pictures and inspiration.  Above is Destiny, a picture I recently completed the editing on this week and listed for sale in my etsy shop.

Here's some of what I worked on this week when I wasn't sleeping off my trips to the gym.  How is it that I can run a mile (or 2.5) and be fine, but 30 minutes at the gym makes me want to nap forever?  It's a mystery we may never find the (undoubtedly dull) answer to.  Below I've posted Linen Flowers and Muse.  It's been a good week for flora around here.  Enjoy the weekend!




Purchase Destiny, Linen Flowers or Muse
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment