Inspiration and Teaching


This is a photo called Recreation that I just listed in my etsy shop, but it has been in my Society6 for some time.  I really liked this when I took it, way back in 2009 or so.  It was on one of my first outings as a 'real' photographer.

Thinking back has given me some inspiration in these past few days, and I've been wondering what to do in the future. I will always love my photos and illustration work, but I've been wanting to do more.  I have been thinking about developing a series of podcasts for this blog, and maybe a few video entries as well.  It would be a nice chnage from just the static picture posts here.

But to that end, I've been thinking about adding an education component to my work.  I've worked in education in several capacities before, from volunteer to teacher's aide and I was reminded this weekend that I miss connecting with people on that level.  Things are still a long way off, but I've been inspired to work towards the goal of leading classes and now I can't get it out of my head.

It's been good to look at where I've been - it helps me know that I can navigate the road ahead, no matter where it leads.

Purchase Recreation
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment