B&W Hydrangea


I set up a still life shoot the other day, with a teacup and a hydrangea.  It was during the really hot weather, and I wanted to shoot but there wasn't much outside that didn't look like it was suffering under the heat.  So, I found my favorite natural light spot and set up for a few shots.  This was one of the few I liked, the other I put up in my etsy store.

For processing I used some Black and White actions from Florabella, which has been one of the best investments I've made for photoshop.  It has a variety of great black and white actions that have a distinctly different look.  Before that, I cropped the picture in Lightroom and tweaked it to make the color bolder, so it would show more range once converted to black and white.

I really liked this end result, but I'm not sure if I will put this image up for sale or not.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment