More Fabric

I've put some more fabric designs up in my Spoonflower shop.



These two patterns are Bao and Evangeline Greenery.  The pictures are of the actual printed fabric and they both came out wonderfully.  I am so excited whenever I see my designs on the fabric.  It's fun to work on the patterns beforehand, but there is nothing like the gratification I feel when I see the printed fabric.  It's simply amazing, akin to finally seeing a print of a favorite photo.  It's almost as if holding it in your hands makes it more real, if that makes sense.

August has been a long month.  I could go on and on about the dog days of summer, but suffice it to say that I am awaiting fall at this point.  I think around this time of year many people begin to feel like the heat has overstayed its welcome.  Count me amongst that number.

Still, I am working steadily on new textile designs, on old projects and photos.  I have some birthdays coming up to celebrate with the people I love, and visitors to prepare for.  It's going to be a busy, if a bit long end to the summer.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment