Slush Pile: Butterfly Scribble


I really like the way this came out.  It's been interesting working with new kinds of textures, and giving me inspiration to make more of my own.

When I was making this, I was listening to Here, There be Dragons.  I was near the end, and without giving it away, I wanted to create something to dispel the gloom of the climatic battle, which doesn't look good for our heroes.

I might be away for a few days, because I actually did have one of my wisdom teeth out, and I still have one left to go once I recover from this one.  It's a huge relief to finally have it done, obviously and I was lucky enough to have a very quick oral surgeon.  Still, it's surgery and I will take some time to recover.

At least time in bed gives me a chance to think up more photo adventures!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment