Jam Nebula



Here's an old painting I recently reworked and put up on Society6 for sale.  It's not a true depiction of an actual photographed region of space, but rather something fanciful.  I like the colors, the deep blues and purples and how cool the overall tone of this nebula is altogether.  This is one of the few times I've painted space with someone in mind, but I was inspired by my husband's love of space and particularly space-centric types of movies and games.

We're at the point in fall where I start to do more painting and still life than outdoor photography.  I rather like the shift - it gives me a chance to rest my gear and hiking boots, and organize my messy office into something livable.  I've got my pastels and watercolors out, and hopefully something new will come soon.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment