Snowflower


This piece is called Snowflower, and it is one of my newest prints.  It's a very special piece, because of the artist and serene beauty that it conveys.  I consider it one of my favorite photos that I've taken this year.

Rains on the Plain in conjunction with Black Diamond Celebrity Gifting are gifting this wonderful photo to Tyra Banks for her birthday this year.  I am so excited to be a part of this!!!!

Black Diamond Celebrity Gifting Division is a full-scale Public Relations Firm that focuses on bringing exposure to the creative talents and unique products manufactured by Small Business Owners. Many small businesses are evaluated by Black Diamond and inclusion is based on a selection process that leverages the uniqueness, marketability, and professionalism of a small business and its product line, and determined by current trends.

Thank you BDCG for this opportunity!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment