Victory


This is my latest Spoonflower fabric, I print I call "Victory" in the petunia colorway.  This took me a lot of time to draw by hand, and even more to color in photoshop - but I love the way it came out.  There's a version that's black and white and grey too, but I think these colors look phenomenal.  I haven't had a chance to have it printed yet, so I don't know what it looks like in person and unfortunately, that means it isn't available for sale yet.

I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from the shows I've been watching, and it's interesting to see it transfer to my work.  I don't watch a lot of television, so keeping up with a current series, even if I am four or five episodes behind is a novel change in my routine.

It was either last week or the week before, I drew and inked two more designs that I just put into photoshop to work on.  It's been a busy time, but it's great to see lots of work getting done!


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment