Slush Pile: Fog


The photos I took in this set will always be favorites of mine.  On a day where intense fog rolled in the evening, my husband came home and said "it's zombie weather outside".  I immediately ran to get my camera.  Fog is so much fun to photograph.

My street doesn't normally look like this; this fog was exceptional.  I don't even think I took my big camera out because I was in such a rush to get outside, I just grabbed my powershot and went.  It reminds me of the beginning of a horror film - before life starts to unravel, and when the audience knows that something is coming soon.

I edited this photo of the end of my street with my Lightroom Preset Multigrain, available in the Black and White Collection and the Premier Bundle on my gumroad store.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment